A simple pasta dish that will make your taste buds happy.
2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup roma tomatoes
1/2 Tbsp. garlic
4 fresh basil leaves
10 oz. angel hair pasta, cooked
1 cup spaghetti sauce
2 oz. olive oil
1. In a saute pan, add olive oil until hot. Be sure not to overcook your garlic.
2. Chop two leaves of basil and add to pan.
3. Add roma tomatoes, cook for two minutes and add spaghetti sauce.
4. Heat until hot.
5. Add cooked angle hair pasta and mix well.
6. Top with Parmesan cheese and fresh basil leaves.