All Seasons Grilled Prawns
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/3 cup olive oil
* 1/4 cup tomato sauce
* 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 2 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
1. In a large bowl, stir together the garlic, olive oil, tomato sauce, and
red wine vinegar. Season with basil, salt, and cayenne pepper. Add shrimp to
the bowl, and stir until evenly coated. Cover, and refrigerate for 30
minutes to 1 hour, stirring once or twice.
2. Preheat grill for medium heat. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once
near the tail and once near the head. Discard marinade.
3. Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp on preheated grill for 2 to 3
minutes per side, or until opaque.
4. Serve with fresh cut tomatoes sprinkled with Italian Seasoning & Basil