* 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
* 1 3/4 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
* 1 1/4 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
* 1 2-pound 1 1/2-inch-thick top sirloin steak
* Nonstick vegetable oil spray
* 1 cup diced tomatoes
* 1 cup baby arugula or chopped regular arugula
* 1/2 cup (generous) diced red onion
* 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
* 3 tablespoons chopped pitted Kalamata olives
* 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 jalapeño chile, seeded, finely chopped (about 4 teaspoons)
Mix garlic, pepper, and 1 1/4 teaspoons coarse salt in small bowl or use
John Henry's Mojave Garlic Pepper; rub all over steak. Let stand at room
temperature 1 hour.
Spray barbecue grill with nonstick spray. Prepare barbecue (medium-high
heat). Sear steak on high heat approx. 1 minute to a side until you have
nice sear marks. Grill on medium heat to desired doneness, about 4 minutes
per side for medium-rare. Let rest 10 minutes.
Mix tomatoes and all remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Season to taste
with salt and pepper. Thinly slice steak; arrange on plate. Spoon salad over
steak and serve.