ALL SEASONS PORK GYROS WITH PITA BREAD
* 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* 1/4 cup dry red wine
* 3 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 small bay leaf, crumbled
* 1/2 tablespoon (packed) fresh oregano leaves
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 2 1-pound pork tenderloins
* 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt or whole-milk yogurt
* 2 tablespoons chopped seeded tomato
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
* 2 tablespoons drained capers, chopped
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 tablespoon tomato paste
* 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
* 6 7-inch-diameter pita breads
* 1 red onion, halved, thinly sliced
* 24 large arugula leaves
Combine first 7 ingredients in large resealable plastic bag; shake to blend.
Add pork to marinade; seal bag. Chill overnight, turning bag occasionally.
Stir first 7 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Season sauce to taste with
salt and pepper. Cover and chill until ready to use, up to 1 day.
Prepare barbecue (medium heat). Remove pork from bag. Grill until
thermometer inserted into center of each tenderloin registers 145°F, about
18 minutes. Transfer to work surface; let stand 10 minutes (temperature will rise 5 to 10 degrees). Thinly slice into rounds.
Grill pitas until warmed through and softened, about 2 minutes per side. Cut
pitas in half. Fill pita halves with pork, drizzle with sauce, then tuck in
onion and arugula. Serve, passing remaining sauce separately.