- six red potatoes
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tblsp sugar
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 chopped red pepper (or another pepper for color)
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
Optional: Add one tblsp lemon juice
- Bring six red potatoes to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Simmer for about 15 min until a fork slips in (do not cook too long; you don't want them to be mushy).
- Allow potatoes to cool completely, preferably overnight.
- Quarter potatoes, then add celery and peppers; set aside.
- Mix together mayo, sour cream and sugar.
- Fold mixture into potatoes, mix well.
- Add chopped eggs to salad, mix well -salt and pepper to taste.