• 6 flour tortillas
• 1 ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 1 ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
• 3 cups cooked, diced chicken
• 6 Tbsp. margarine
• Optional: 12 Tbsp vegetable mix (combine 3 Tbsp each: diced jalapeno,
tomatoes, cilantro and onion)
• Spread one side of a flour tortilla with ¾ to 1 tablespoon of margarine (depending
on the size of the tortilla).
• Put the tortilla, margarine side down, onto a preheated skillet or flattop. Sprinkle
¼ cup of each cheese, ½ cup chicken and 2 tablespoons of vegetable mix
(optional) onto the tortilla. Cook at medium heat until the cheese is melted and
the bottom of the tortilla is golden brown.
• Using a heat-resistant spatula, carefully fold the tortilla in half to make a halfcircle (cheese side should now be inside the half-circle). Slide onto a cutting
board and cut into 5-6 segments.
• Serve on a tray with your favorite salsa, guacamole and sour cream for topping.