* 4 14- to 16-ounce New York strip steaks (each about 1 to 1 1/4 inches
* 3 tablespoons black peppercorns, cracked with mallet
* 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
* 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) butter
* 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
* 1 pound portobello mushrooms, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.