- 5 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vinegar
- 5-10 jalapenos
- 1 Sweet Green Pepper
- One packet Sure-Jel
- Several 1/2 pint or 1 pint canning jars and lids
- Mix vinegar and chopped peppers in blender.
- Pour blended mixture into large sauce pan with sugar and Sure-Jel. Bring to boil.
- Scoop off surface foam (Do this twice, allowing foam to collect two times).
- Pour mixture into glass jars. Make sure jars have been in boiling water for sanitation purposes.
- Attach lid and place in boiling pot for 5 minutes. Take out and allow to cool.