• 1 box (18.25 ounces) Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
• 1 can (16 ounces) Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Lemon Supreme Frosting
• 4 drops yellow food coloring
• 8 pieces green gum sticks, spearmint gum
• 8 small lemon candy slices
• 4 green straws cut in half crosswise
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with 2 yellow paper liners in each cup. Prepare the cake mix according to package directions. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared pans. Bake until cupcakes are lightly golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 18 to 21 minutes. Transfer the cupcakes to a wire rack and cool completely.
2. Tint the lemon frosting a brighter yellow with the food coloring – stir to blend well. Spread the frosting on top of all of the cupcakes and make smooth, making sure to keep the double paper liners in place.
3. Use a pair of craft scissors (or regular scissors) to cut the gum slices into 16 leaf shapes. Pinch one narrow end to make the leaves. Press a lemon slice, 2 leaves and a straw on top of 8 of the cupcakes.
4. Arrange a tower of 3 cupcakes stacked on top of each other, ending in a cupcake with the straw to create the glass. (If traveling with the cupcakes do not assemble until you are at the location.) Press the cupcakes into the frosting to secure.