4 Large Eggs
2 Tablespoons Frozen Corn
1 Tablespoon Milk
2 Tablespoons Diced Green Peppers
¼ Cup Minced Onion
1 Tablespoon Diced Tomato
¼ Pound Breakfast Sausage
1 Teaspoon Mustard
¼ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
¼ Teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce (optional)
4 Flour Tortillas (8 inch)
½ Cup Salsa
1. Brown and drain breakfast sausage, set to the side
2. In a large mixing bowl, blend the eggs, corn, milk, green pepper, onions, tomatoes,
mustard, garlic, and hot pepper sauce for 1 minute until eggs are smooth.
3. Add sausage to the mixture and stir until blended.
4. Pour egg mixture into a greased 9x9x2 baking dish and cover with foil
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until eggs are set and thoroughly cooked.
6. Wrap tortillas in plastic and microwave for 20 seconds until warm. Be careful when
unwrapping the tortillas. The steam can be hot.
7. Cut baked egg mixture into 4 equal pieces and roll 1 piece of cooked egg in each tortilla.
8. Serve each burrito topped with salsa.