◦ 1 (8 ounce) package
◦ 1/3 less fat Cream Cheese, room temperature
◦ 1 (5 ounce) container Vanilla Greek Yogurt
◦ 1/3 cup Powdered Sugar
◦ 1/8 teaspoon Salt
◦ 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Mini Chocolate Chips
◦ 1/2 cup Walnuts or Pecans
◦ Sliced Apples or Graham Cracker Stick for serving
Using a mixer, beat together the cream cheese and yogurt until smooth. Then mix in the powdered sugar and salt. Stir in the 1/4 cup of the chocolate chips.
Place the mixture on a sheet of plastic wrap and smooth into a round shape with a spatula. Wrap the "ball" in the pastil and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Meanwhile, place the nuts in a dry skillet over medium heat and toast for 5-7 minutes, or until fragrant. After the nuts have toasted finely chop them and place them in a plate mixed with the remaining 2 tbls of chocolate chips.
Once the cheese ball has chilled, place it in the walnut mixture, and press the nuts and chips into the ball until completely covered. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Serve with apples or graham sticks.