- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh-ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon light-brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 (1-inch-thick, about 2 pounds)
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Stir together the salt, mustard, chili powder, pepper, and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Brush the pork chops with the olive oil and pat 1 1/2 teaspoons of the dry mixture onto each.
- Grill, turning once, until cooked through -- 9 to 12 minutes or until internal temperature of 145 degrees.
Recipes from Epicurious.com
Recipes from Allrecipes.com
Recipes from FoodGeeks.com
2727 Russellville Road
Bowling Green, KY 42101-3976
After Hours Hotline: 270-781-6397
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2013 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability
User Agent: CCBot/2.0 - 166261166