Bowling Green, Ky (WBKO) -- A fire struck the building of a Bowling Green man's residence Friday evening.
Wil Cooksey, who owns the property, says he was working on his truck inside the building when the fire happened.
The owner says a backfire of the engine sparked a flame that soon engulfed the truck.
Shortly after, flames spread through the building before consuming its entirety.
Fire officials arrived just minutes after and were able to cease the flames.
The truck and building were both lost to the fire, but no one was injured.
If you smell smoke or see flames, Officials are urging you to immediately call 9-11 or contact your local fire department.