Many of you will probably hit the stores after Thanksgiving, but as you search for that perfect deal, there are a few things the Better Business Bureau wants you need to remember.
- The first is to set a realistic budget and stick with it.
- Make a list of who you need to buy for and possible gift ideas before you go shopping.
- Be sure to compare prices.
- If you are shopping online, shop with retailers your are familiar with.
- Check all the return and refund policies.
It's also important to not carry too many bags because that can distract you from safety.
ON THE WEB: