Keith Mefford, BGFD says, "We were dispatched to a working fire and the first crew out of the station called it in as a working fire. They could see smoke from the station on Morgantown Road."
Employees at Lemox two noticed Around eight in the morning the first signs that something was wrong.
Robert Hall, Manager of Lemox II says, "Two people came into work this morning they were having trouble getting their computers to work. They called over to our store Lemox One and then they heard a loud pop, a second loud pop."
One of those employees then found flames coming out of the electrical box.
We caught up with some students on Western's campus to see they though it would effect them.
Christina McCarl says, "Usually I would go sell them back on campus or at Lemox. I'm a sophomore so I've used Lemox for two years."
Sara Owens says, "Hopefully they rebuild it and we'll still be able to do that whenever."
That's exactly what the manager of Lemox says they plan to do.
Hall says, "I've talked with the property owners and I fell like we'll try to build back as soon as possible. We want all the students at Western to know we'll be buying books in May and selling them in August. We shouldn't miss a thing we shouldn't."