A family was eating Thanksgiving dinner when they found out their home was engulfed in flames.
The fire broke out around noon at 17630 Louisville Road in Edmonson County.
Aimme Johnson, her husband and four kids were eating dinner when they received a call that their house was engulfed in flames.
"Everything is gone, everything we had."
The family believes the fire began because of a wood burning stove.
Firefighters say it took more than an hour to put the blaze out.
Nobody was injured in the fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.