An early morning fire in Bowling Green, Ky., is under investigation. Police and firefighters were called to Campus Plaza Apartments on Adams Street around 3:30 a.m., this morning.
Officials said the fire began when a resident tried to put a grease fire out with water. They said the safest way to put a grease fire out is to cover the flames to suffocate it or call the fire department.
Police also said two apartments were damaged but no one was injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.