A Bowling Green, Ky., store is back in business after a fire on the morning of Dec. 13, 2006.
Bowling Green Police said a car driving down 12th Street hit a utility pole near All Seasons Gas Grill and Fireside shop knocking down the pole.
Bowling Green Municipal Utilities officials contacted Atmos Energy to locate their gas lines before moving the pole. According to BGMU, Atmos gave them the wrong location of one of the lines, so when BGMU started digging to put the pole in another location they hit a gas line.
Owner of All Seasons Gas Grill and Fireside shop, Dave Backs, said the damage to his business totals at about $25,000 dollars.
Atmos Energy officials said they're still investigating why their line was located in a different spot.