Five units and 16 firefighters responded to the call at 11:57 Wednesday morning, to find smoke pouring out of the second floor of a stone house at 128 Woodford in Bowling Green. Fire officials say the man who lived there had used a shop light in a closet.
They say he forgot to unplug it when he left the house, catching some clothes in the closet on fire. Firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze, but stayed an hour and 45 minutes to blow smoke out of the structure. No one was injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.