WBKO has learned two people are hospitalized after sustaining injuries at a hotel pool in Cave City.
Around 6:00 p.m. Friday night a 911 call was placed to police about a reported electrical malfunction injuring two people at the Quality Inn in Cave City.
Emergency response teams took both people to T.J. Samson Community Hospital.
Upon arrival a young female was flown to Kosair Children's Hospital by Stat Care.
A man was taken by Air Evac to the University of Louisville Hospital.
Their current medical status is unknown.
Details of exactly how both were electrocuted is still under investigation.
WBKO contacted workers at the Quality Inn who are unable to comment at this time about the incident.
Stay connected to WBKO as we bring you more on this story as information becomes available.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.