Authorities in Monroe County are looking for a suspect in a shooting at McDonald’s there that happened the afternoon of June 12, 2007.
Police said 41-year-old Peralta Frustoso shot 20-year-old David Compton at the McDonald’s on Main Street around four o’clock this afternoon.
They said Frustoso fired at Compton five times as Compton sat in his pickup in the parking lot.
Compton was only hit once in the chest. He was treated and released from the Monroe County Medical Center.
Police said the two men had been arguing over a woman for two or three days.
Frustoso is still at large.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.