McDonald's Strip Search Lawsuit Moves Forward

Bullitt County Senior Judge Tom McDonald told lawyers the $200-million lawsuit in the McDonald's strip search will move forward and the jury will decide the outcome.

Judge McDonald rejected any notion of a directed verdict.

The plaintiff's lawyers concluded their case on Sept. 21.

Last week, they questioned a number of McDonald's supervisors and executives who say they were never told about any hoaxes.

As a result, they never warned employees about them.

Plaintiffs' lawyers also presented two mental health experts who said one of the victims is suffering post-traumatic stress disorder.


WBKO.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, no links, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

powered by Disqus
WBKO 2727 Russellville Road Bowling Green, KY 42101-3976 Phone: 270-781-1313 After Hours Hotline: 270-781-6397 Fax: 270-781-1814
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 9964221 - wbko.com/a?a=9964221
Gray Television, Inc.