House Fire on Smiths Grove-Scottsville Road

By Kayla Vanover | 

BOWLING GREEN, Ky (WBKO) -- Early this afternoon, Smiths Grove Fire Department responded to a chimney fire on Smiths Grove Scottsville Road.

Fire officials say the homeowner was trying to clear out build up inside of the chimney, resulting in a fire. Officials say the fire was controlled before they arrived at the home.

The fire fighters inspected the attic to make sure nothing else was smoldering.

No one was hurt in the blaze.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus