BOWLING GREEN, Ky (WBKO) -- Early this afternoon, Smiths Grove Fire Department responded to a chimney fire on Smiths Grove Scottsville Road.
Fire officials say the homeowner was trying to clear out build up inside of the chimney, resulting in a fire. Officials say the fire was controlled before they arrived at the home.
The fire fighters inspected the attic to make sure nothing else was smoldering.
No one was hurt in the blaze.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.