Couple Found Dead In RV

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Police say two people have died from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning inside their recreational vehicle at the KOA campground in Nashville.

Police said 63-year-old Diane Turner and her husband, 53-year-old William Zinaveah, were found dead inside their RV on Sunday morning.

The preliminary investigation indicates that one of the propane gas stove burners inside the RV had been left on accidentally. Police said there was a strong odor of gas inside the RV.

There was no evidence of foul play.

Their bodies were discovered by family members who traveled to Nashville from Columbia, Tenn. to check on the couple after they were unable to reach them for the past several days.

The couple had been living at the campground for about six months.


WBKO.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, no links, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

powered by Disqus
WBKO 2727 Russellville Road Bowling Green, KY 42101-3976 Phone: 270-781-1313 After Hours Hotline: 270-781-6397 Fax: 270-781-1814
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 251886811 - wbko.com/a?a=251886811
Gray Television, Inc.