CENTRAL CITY, Ky (WBKO) -- The Kentucky State Police arrested two subjects on drug-related charges.
On Monday, January 20, 2014, at approximately 1:45 A.M., Trooper Jon McGehee initiated a traffic stop on a 2003 Chevrolet passenger car that was being operated by Melinda R. Tucker.
There was also one passenger in the vehicle, Mr. Tobias L. Harvey.
After placing Miss Tucker under arrest for Operating A Motor Vehicle Under the Influence of Alcohol/Drugs, a search of the vehicle was conducted.
During the search, Trooper McGehee located methamphetamine and items used to ingest controlled substances.
Trooper McGehee was assisted at the scene by the Central City Police Department.
Trooper McGehee charged Miss Tucker with the following offenses:
1) Careless Driving
2) No Registration Plate
3) No Registration Receipt
4) Operating Motor Vehicle Under the Influence of Drugs/Alcohol
5) Possession of Marijuana
6) Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
7) Failure of Owner to Maintain Proper Insurance
8) Failure To Wear Seat Belt
Trooper McGehee charged Mr. Harvey with the following offenses:
1) Tampering With Physical Evidence
2) Possession Controlled Substance 1st Degree 1st Offense Meth
3) Possession of Marijuana
4) Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Both subjects were lodged in the Muhlenberg County Detention Center.