Fire Engulfs Warren County Home

By Trent Brock; Michael Gossum | 

A fire severely damaged the home at 767 Pleasant Grove Road in Warren County Saturday night around 9:00.

Richardsville Volunteer Fire Department Chief Brian Lee says the homeowner was in the process of renovating.

Lee says the the blaze started with a propane leak in a small heater.

He says the homeowner was unable to put it out, and it soon engulfed the entire house.

The residents were able to safely escape.

Richardsville, Smiths Grove, and Gott volunteer fire departments responded to the scene.

The Red Cross is going to help the family, and a state fire official is coming in for a further investigation.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus