A Warren County family is burned out of its home.
The call came in around 8:00 Thursday night for a fire at 125 Cedar Hill Road, just off Cumberland Trace.
Firefighters say smoke was billowing from the house when they arrived.
A preliminary investigation shows the blaze started in the front bedroom and was contained to that room.
Alvaton, Gott, Plano, and Smiths Grove volunteers responded.
There were no injuries, and the family plans to stay with relatives for the night.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.