Firefighters responded to call at a Glasgow apartment complex Sunday to find two residents still inside.
Glasgow Fire Department responded to smoke coming out of a Hillcrest Apartment on Shalimar Drive.
Firefighters had to force the door down and found two residents inside.
Officials say the fire was caused when food in a microwave caught fire causing the cabinets to go up in flames.
The fire was contained to the kitchen.
One person was transported to TJ Sampson Hospital for smoke inhalation.
Two other people were treated at the scene.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.