Glasgow Apartment Fire

Firefighters responded to call at a Glasgow apartment complex Sunday to find two residents still inside.

Glasgow Fire Department responded to smoke coming out of a Hillcrest Apartment on Shalimar Drive.

Firefighters had to force the door down and found two residents inside.

Officials say the fire was caused when food in a microwave caught fire causing the cabinets to go up in flames.

The fire was contained to the kitchen.

One person was transported to TJ Sampson Hospital for smoke inhalation.

Two other people were treated at the scene.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus