Glasgow Apartment Fire

Firefighters responded to call at a Glasgow apartment complex Sunday to find two residents still inside.

Glasgow Fire Department responded to smoke coming out of a Hillcrest Apartment on Shalimar Drive.

Firefighters had to force the door down and found two residents inside.

Officials say the fire was caused when food in a microwave caught fire causing the cabinets to go up in flames.

The fire was contained to the kitchen.

One person was transported to TJ Sampson Hospital for smoke inhalation.

Two other people were treated at the scene.


WBKO.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, no links, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

powered by Disqus
WBKO 2727 Russellville Road Bowling Green, KY 42101-3976 Phone: 270-781-1313 After Hours Hotline: 270-781-6397 Fax: 270-781-1814
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 172204701 - wbko.com/a?a=172204701
Gray Television, Inc.