Kitchen Fire Forces Local Restaurant to Close Down For a Couple of Days

By Lauren Forsythe | 

An early morning kitchen fire at Mariah's in Bowling Green has forced the restaurant to close temporarily.

Bowling Green Fire Department says the fire started on a cook-top stove just before two Sunday morning.

By the time firefighters arrived on scene, the fire had spread into the wall and the attic.

The fire department says the blaze was extinguished within minutes.

Mariah's hopes to be back in business by Tuesday.

Follow the link for Mariah's facebook page:!/pages/Mariahs-Restaurant/80152285209?fref=ts

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus