Bowling Green, Ky. (WBKO)-- --Fire crews were called out around 1a.m. Tuesday morning to reports of a fully engulfed fire.
When they arrived on Bill Dedmon Road in Bowling Green, crews found Harley McCabe's motor home on fire.
McCabe lives across the street and says he could see the RV on fire from the bedroom of his home.
He immediately called 911 and waited until the fire was put out.
McCabe says he used the RV about every two months to travel across the country.
Officials say nobody was injured in the fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.