TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) -- Firefighters in Ohio have broken into a garage and found five people dead, and police say they believe the deaths weren't accidental.
Investigators think all five might have died from carbon monoxide poisoning. The dead include three children.
Toledo police spokesman Joe Heffernan says the bodies were found in the garage of the Toledo home at about 3:15 p.m. Monday.
Heffernan said officers were called to check on those inside the house after getting a call from a concerned family member.
Lucas County coroner, Dr. James Patrick, tells The (Toledo) Blade the victims are a 56-year-old woman, her grandchildren, ages 10, 7 and 5, and a 32-year-old man, who is an uncle of one of the children.
A flatbed car-hauler was seen backing in toward the garage.