Two people living in a home in Glasgow escaped from their house after caught fire.
But for one resident, the burns were too severe.
A woman, whose name is not being released right now, was air lifted to Vanderbilt Hospital for severe burns, where she later died.
It happened Sunday afternoon on Bryan Street.
Glasgow Fire Department officials say the fire was in the living room of the house, and spread to other rooms.
Firefighters were able to put out the flames quickly, and remove smoke from the home.
Officials are still investigating what started the blaze.