- Iran's ambassador to Lebanon says his country's cultural attachΘ has died from wounds sustained in twin explosions that struck near the Iranian Embassy in Beirut, killing 23 people
- Google and Microsoft are working to clear the internet of child porn. More than 200 Google workers spent the past three months working on preventing child sex abuse content from appearing in its search results.
- After five days of searching, the Warren County rescue department says they have found the body of Adam Smelser, 25, who was reported struggling in Barren River near the Old Louisville Road bridge in Bowling Green.
- Tornadoes devastated parts of the mid west yesterday, then barreled through Kentucky as well. National Weather Service officials say at least one tornado touched down in our area.
- A casting-call notice for Star Wars: Episode VII has made its way online. Interested persons may submit for consideration online or attend a "Meet and Greet" which will hit only three US cities - Troy, MI, Austin, TX, and Nashville, TN.
- Georgia is the nation's biggest producer of broiler chickens. But some small farmers have been pushed to the margins of this lucrative industry because they can't get industrial slaughterhouses to process their poultry.