- A Bowling Green man is behind bars for stealing two cars on Thursday, Feb. 1, 2007. The catch is, the two cars were being left unattended to warm up from the morning's cold weather.
- Several of the inmates at the Warren County Regional Jail wrote us an inspiring letter about a special teacher who's opening their minds to the opportunities that are available to them.
- Thursday afternoon Kentucky’s judicial nominating commission, led by Chief Justice Joseph E. Lambert, announced the three nominees to fill a new district judgeship for Warren County.
- The Kentucky Intelligence Fusion Center launched the “See Something, Say Something” statewide campaign today, Wednesday, Jan. 31, 2007. The effort is aimed at improving crime prevention in Kentucky.
- Video from the robot sent inside the Warren County home where Russell Sublett was "holed-up" more than two years ago, was shown in his trial in federal court today, Wednesday, Jan. 31, 2007.