- The investigation into the suspicious death of a Hart County woman, whose body was found on Christmas Day, continues as the lone suspect arrested appeared in court this morning, Thurs., Dec. 28.
- You’re never too young to learn about being successful. That’s the idea behind a training program designed to give some area young people a basic working knowledge of how to start a business.
- "She's jailing them, which I believe she feels is politically popular in the county. Its not her job to be immigration; its immigration's job," said Alan Simpson, Miguel Abraham's attorney.
- It’s been a rough Christmas for the Kentucky State Police. Two troopers assigned to the Pikeville Post have died and now another trooper has been severely injured after being hit by a car.
- Kentucky’s primary seatbelt law allows police to stop you if they see you aren’t buckled up. The law has been in effect since July but up to this point, they’ve only handed out warnings.
- Police in Southern Kentucky say they’re dealing with an unusual crime that could affect any driver. They say many people are stealing catalytic converters from under your cars and trucks.