- This is now day two of learning to cope with these horrific deaths. The school district's crisis response team has been on site with students and teachers, responding to questions that can't be answered.
- A candlelight prayer service for the Watson family, the victims of a fatal house fire in the Depoy community, has been scheduled for 7p.m. Friday at Calvary Baptist Church at 605 Stringtown Rd. in Central City.
- Hundreds of drivers have been reunited with abandoned cars and Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal ordered state employees back to work as the Atlanta area rebounds from a winter storm that coated the area with snow and ice.
- Chad and Nikki Watson moved around western Kentucky over the years before returning to Muhlenberg County -- the coal-laden ground where they both grew up -- to raise their nine children in a home owned by a relative.
- Friends at Calvary Baptist Church in Central City are ready to step in and help the victims of yesterday's fatal house fire in the Depoy community in Muhlenberg County that killed nine people, eight of them children.
- A memorial fund has been set up to help the remaining members of the Watson family who were burned out of their home overnight. Only two of the 11 members of the family survived blaze in the Depoy community in Muhlenberg County.
- Meijer is continuing to conduct interviews to complete hiring for more than 270 positions in all departments for its new Bowling Green store which is scheduled to open this summer.
- An experimental therapy that fed children with peanut allergies small amounts of peanut flour has helped more than 80 percent of them safely eat a handful of the previously worrisome nuts.