An early morning kitchen fire at Mariah's in Bowling Green has forced the restaurant to close temporarily.
Bowling Green Fire Department says the fire started on a cook-top stove just before two Sunday morning.
By the time firefighters arrived on scene, the fire had spread into the wall and the attic.
The fire department says the blaze was extinguished within minutes.
Mariah's hopes to be back in business by Tuesday.
Follow the link for Mariah's facebook page:
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.