- The former executive director of University of Louisville's Department of Family and Geriatric Medicine is accused of stealing $2.8 million in patient payments and other funds over a six-year period.
- A southern Indiana woman and her boyfriend have been charged with committing sexual offenses against children in western Kentucky after prosecutors say they threatened the children with "hexes and curses"
- The Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services is appealing a judge's order that it release case files on children who were being monitored by the state when they died or nearly died from abuse or neglect.
- An initial investigation into a plane crash in the Cherokee National Forest says the wreckage was found upright and the deceased pilot was in the cockpit wearing an undeployed parachute.
- Former Stinking Creek Volunteer Fire Chief Jesse Jaynes has been found competent to stand trial in the fatal shooting of a man investigators believe had a romantic relationship with Jaynes' wife.