Updated: 2:13 AM
- Today the Lakeview Fellowship Church held a special service to honor the men and women who have served our country.
The "God and Country" service was a way to honor veterans, active duty members, and especially those who served in World War II.
Updated: 2:18 AM
- The postal service continues its tradition of calling attention to one of the nation's most commonly reported public health problems, dog bites.
Today is the start of National Dog Bite Prevention week which emphasizes the need for increased pet owner responsibility in the prevention of dog bites.
- (Associated Press)-- Witnesses in southwestern Virginia say a car has driven into a crowd at a parade. Several people appear to be hurt, but the nature of their injuries wasn't immediately known.
- To celebrate they had an open house that included free health screenings and a massage.
Barbara DeFebbo with Bluegrass Outpatient says the screening are a great way to see if physical therapy is needed to ease muscle pain.
- The final races of the 16Th Annual BB&T All American Soap Box Derby were held at Phil Moore Park today.
And kids ages seven to seventeen raced to be the quickest one down the hill.
Photos: 'Doritos Girl' Lists Home Ali Landry, whose first claim to fame was a 1998 Super Bowl Doritos commercial, listed her 4-bed home for $1.925 million. Landry bought the home in the Los Angeles area in 2004. She's married to director and producer Alejandro Monteverde, and they have two children. Built in 1927, the 3,700-sq. ft. home has Spanish detailing including tiles, stained glass windows, and an "authentic Mexican patio with fountain."