Thanksgiving Day Fire

By: Kelly Sparks
By: Kelly Sparks

A family was eating Thanksgiving dinner when they found out their home was engulfed in flames.

The fire broke out around noon at 17630 Louisville Road in Edmonson County.

Aimme Johnson, her husband and four kids were eating dinner when they received a call that their house was engulfed in flames.

"Everything is gone, everything we had."

The family believes the fire began because of a wood burning stove.

Firefighters say it took more than an hour to put the blaze out.

Nobody was injured in the fire.


WBKO 2727 Russellville Road Bowling Green, KY 42101-3976 Phone: 270-781-1313 After Hours Hotline: 270-781-6397 Fax: 270-781-1814
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 2014692