The death of a woman still remains a mystery after an incident at Beech Bend Park.

The Operations Manager, Charlotte Gonzalez, says around twelve yesterday, a lady was found unresponsive while riding the Rumbler.

EMT's performed CPR, but were not able to revive her.

The autopsy report on how she died has not been released.

"We had EMT's right here on sight and they did everything physically possible to try to help this lady survive. We are all saddened by the occurrence yesterday," said Charlotte Gonzalez.

Gonzalez says they park offers their prayers and condolences toward the family and ensures that all of the parks rides are checked by the State of Kentucky.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

• by jennifer Location: bowling green on Jun 14, 2011 at 05:27 AM
    Hey John, Am glad to see someone here that doesn't believe as I do, it seems we are growing more and more everyday because people are realizing they have control over their own lives. I do have to say you should leave the Easter Bunny out of it because I do still believe in him. He didnt bring me a basket of candy one year and I am still waiting on it.
  • by KECIA Location: BROWNSVILLE on Jun 14, 2011 at 01:14 AM
    I HAVE READ THE COMMENTS OF ALL THAT HAVE REPLYED BUT THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING EVEN IF WE DONT UNDERSTAND. IT WILL HELP TO TAKE A DAY AT A TIME AND LET GOD HELP HEAL THE WOUNDS AND LET HIM IN. I LOST A MOTHER I WAS YOUNG DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHY BUT I DO NOW SHE COULD NOT HAVE WENT THROUGH SOME OF THE THINGS OUR FAMILY HAD TO INDUR. GOD BLESS
  • by B Location: REAL on Jun 11, 2011 at 11:31 PM
    It wasn't the roller coaster that killed the lady, is was her bad heart and poor judgement.
  • by Kevin on Jun 10, 2011 at 05:09 AM
    I love Jesus!! Praise the lord!
      by Lynn on Jun 16, 2011 at 09:51 AM in reply to Kevin
      Amen to that!
  • by Jerry Location: Phoenix on Jun 9, 2011 at 04:52 PM
    Safer than BG streets? How many people rode the roller coaster to how many people drove on the streets that day? I'm sure there were thousands more people driving...was there an auto accident that claimed a life that day? The roller coaster sure did, so, there are your odds.
  • by John Location: Bowling Green on Jun 9, 2011 at 02:46 PM
    You guys get off Jennifer's back. JustFYI, it is difficult to win an argument when you live your life based on something that was made up, has never been seen, and has no shread of evidence of existing...you may believe in god, jesus, the easter bunny, the tooth fairy, but it doesn't make it any more true. Be sure if you are going to start an argument, you can finish it...and you can never prove religion, so good bye.
      by Lynn on Jun 16, 2011 at 09:50 AM in reply to John
      The Bible is all the proof you need. I hope you realize that before it's too late.
  • by JustFYI on Jun 9, 2011 at 02:08 PM
    Just sayin'... God is in Everything... What is it not saying?!?
  • by Kevin on Jun 9, 2011 at 09:52 AM
    As I said...
  • by jennifer Location: bowling green on Jun 9, 2011 at 08:32 AM
    I'm just looking to see how far from the subject this town of BG can get.
  • by Kevin on Jun 8, 2011 at 10:09 PM
    jennifer, now would be a good time to be silent. your comments have revealed more about what you do not know than you might care to realize.
  • Page:
WBKO 2727 Russellville Road Bowling Green, KY 42101-3976 Phone: 270-781-1313 After Hours Hotline: 270-781-6397 Fax: 270-781-1814
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 123270968 - wbko.com/a?a=123270968
Gray Television, Inc.