Fire Engulfs Warren County Home

By: Trent Brock; Michael Gossum Email
By: Trent Brock; Michael Gossum Email

A fire severely damaged the home at 767 Pleasant Grove Road in Warren County Saturday night around 9:00.

Richardsville Volunteer Fire Department Chief Brian Lee says the homeowner was in the process of renovating.

Lee says the the blaze started with a propane leak in a small heater.

He says the homeowner was unable to put it out, and it soon engulfed the entire house.

The residents were able to safely escape.

Richardsville, Smiths Grove, and Gott volunteer fire departments responded to the scene.

The Red Cross is going to help the family, and a state fire official is coming in for a further investigation.


WBKO.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, no links, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

powered by Disqus
WBKO 2727 Russellville Road Bowling Green, KY 42101-3976 Phone: 270-781-1313 After Hours Hotline: 270-781-6397 Fax: 270-781-1814
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 203949611