CEDAR HILL, Tenn. (AP) — Robertson County authorities say grease from cooking started a fire that killed a Cedar Hill man.
WSMV-TV reported the victim had invited friends over for a fish fry Tuesday night. When the grease caught fire, officials said the 74-year-old man tried to extinguish it and might have been overcome by smoke.
Three people, including the man's wife, escaped from the burning home, which was destroyed by the fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.