A homeowner's daughter said the reason her mother's garage caught on fire today is because someone started the fire.
This afternoon fire officials say a fire started on maple leaf road in Warren County.
They were able to put the garage fire out and no one was injured.
Officials have not yet confirmed the woman's theory that this was arson.
The investigation is ongoing.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.