- Jody Richards Elementary will be hosting a Holiday Craft Festival on Saturday November 16th from 9 AM until 2 PM. Proceeds from the event will go towards paying off the school's playground and is being sponsored by the PTO.
- A grass-roots group involving several people who lost loved ones in the Newtown school shooting has a new campaign to address gun violence. It's now reaching out to parents around the country after seeing its push for federal legislation fall short in Washington.
- After initial signs of recovery, U.S. mobility for young adults has fallen to the lowest level in more than 50 years. Cash-strapped 20-somethings are shunning home buying and refraining from major moves in the weak job market.
- After enrollment numbers for the federally-run Obamacare website were discovered to be much lower than originally predicted, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell says action must be taken.
- The Bell County clerk's office remains closed in southeastern Kentucky after the clerk and three of her deputies were arrested last week in connection with people not receiving tax refunds they were owed.