- President Bush is preparing for what may be his last chance to rally public support for victory in Iraq. Tonight, Wednesday, Jan. 10, 2007, he will address the American people, unfolding a new battle plan based on deploying more U.S. troops.
- The Consensus Forecasting Group is charged with producing official revenue estimates that are used to formulate the state’s two-year budget. The group consists of professors and economic experts.
- Someone decided to have a merry Christmas using credit cards from a stolen wallet but now you can help police cancel this credit card culprit in this week's "Crime Stoppers: Crime Of The Week."
- The Bowling Green Police Department has a saying that goes, "Hire for character, train for skill." By expanding the application pool to include those with only a high school or equivalent diploma, the department hopes to do just that.
- The Barren River District Health Department said every woman, pregnant or not, needs to know the benefits associated with taking folic acid. This week is National Folic Acid Awareness week.