- Bowling Green's International Center is also working to help refugees. The Center's new director has been on the job for six months and wants to make the international community more of a part of South Central Kentucky.
- Centro la Esperanza, also know as the Hispanic Center at the Community Church of Christ in Bowling Green, Ky., is closing but services provided to the Hispanic community will continue.
- If there's trouble in Toy Land as you shop for Christmas gifts, make sure before you buy you know which toys are recalled and what stores do to make sure your presents are under the tree by Christmas Day.
- Lawyers and judges continue to struggle with just how our legal system should handle cases involving possibly illegal immigrants.
An area attorney says his hispanic client is being treated unfairly by a district judge and he wants her off of the case.
- The National Weather Service has predicted a warmer but dryer winter for the South Central Kentucky area and with the harsh winter months approaching, keeping your home safe can actually help you save on energy bills.