Please Read! In order to be considered, you must copy the questions below, paste into an email, and send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You MUST attach a picture of the couple. No couple will be considered without a completed form and picture!
Saturday, February 13th is the day before Valentine’s Day and a lucky day for love. It’s also a very lucky day for one deserving couple to get married with the very first MidDay Live Throws a Wedding.
Are you engaged or know someone who is? Nominate yourself or a couple for a chance to be selected for the wedding of the year. Our winning couple will get married with 75 of their closest friends and family members by their side. Our dream team of vendors have been lined up and are ready to help create a once in a lifetime event. The three finalist couples will be introduced on MidDay Live on Thursday November 12th. The audience will then vote for their favorite couple on www.wbko.com. The contest will close on Wednesday November 11th, so go ahead and fill out a nomination form for the lucky deserving couple.
Copy the questions beginning here.
How and when did you meet?
Tell us about your engagement proposal …
Tell us about your occupation …
Why do you deserve to win the 2010 MidDay Live Throws a Wedding?
End copy here. Be sure to attach a picture of the couple to the email in order to be considered.
Picture of couple- required.
Please be aware that any information may be re-printed and made public.
Personal contact information will not be not be made public.
Terms & Conditions
* Open to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States who are 21 years of age or older and are engaged as of November 5th 2009.
* Contest opens Thursday November 5th 2009 and closes Wednesday November 11th 2009.
* All images and information given may be used privately or publicly. Contact information is only provided so that we may contact the couple. No personal information will be made public.
* Selection of finalists: after reviewing all eligible entries received, and verifying compliance with these Terms and Conditions, the top three (3) Finalists will be selected by Lasting Impressions and WBKO, and will be announced on November 12, 2009.
* The bridal party will consist of three bridesmaids, three groomsmen, one flower girl and one ring bearer. The guest list, including the bridal party will consist of 75 friends and family members.
* Only vendors that have been pre determined by the hosts will be eligible to participate.
* The winning couple must be able to get married on February 13th 2010 in Bowling Green, KY.